You Have Rights.
- Criminal Defense
Having handled over 9000 criminal cases, you can put your trust in this firm, and in me. I will aggressively fight back against your accusers, long after most others would have given up hope. I have logged countless hours litigating and fighting for my client's rights and you can trust that I will fight as hard for you.
Call me now to discuss your options. I'm available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Nova Southeastern Law University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctorate - 2002
- Florida State University
- B.S. - 1999
- Major: Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Florida, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 2005
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2005
- Broward County Christian Lawyer's Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Broward County Bar Association, Member, 2008 to Present
Classes and Seminars
- Criminal Law, Broward College, 2012 to 2013
- Criminal Evidence, Broward College, 2011 to 2012
- Constitutional Law, Broward College, 2015 to 2015
- Criminal Law, Miami-Dade College, 2018 to 2018
- Office of the Public Defender, 17th Judicial Circuit, Assistant Public Defender, 2002 to 2004